UTEST Software for Automatic Compression/Flexure Testing Machines
with UTC-4830.FPR Hydrolic Power Pack
Utest USOFT-4930.FPR Software has been designed for data acquisition, processing controlling, presentation and reporting compression, flexure, splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement, masonry units/blocks with appropriate Automatic Compression/Flexure Testing Machines and also with a computer.
This software provides data acquisition and management for compression, flexure and splitting tensile tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement, bricks.
The advanced functions for data base management provide an easy navigation of all saved data.
The test results certificate includes all descriptive information.
Therefore, test parameters can be set and details about the test carried out such as client details, test type, specimen type, user info and other information required can be entered and printed out as well as test report and graph.
Following tests can be done with the USOFT-4930.FPR Software;
- Compressive Strength of Concrete Cylinders / Cubes
- Flexural Strength of Concrete Beams
- Flexural Strength of Concrete Kerbs
- Tensile Splitting Strength of Concrete Cylinders / Cubes
- Tensile Splitting Strength of Concrete Paving Blocks
- Compressive Strength of Masonry Units/Blocks
- Flexural Strength of Concrete Flagstones/Slabs
- Compressive Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars
- Flexural Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars
Detailed information of the following properties of USOFT-4930.FPR software, please look at the Utest “USOFT Series Softwares Softwares” pages.
- Multi-language support and customizable user interface
- User identification and authorization
- Unlimited test result storage capacity in one test file
- Exporting test results to database
- Advanced test graphical interface
- Option to store and recall test information
- Modification of test machine parameters using the software
- Able to save frequently used texts in memory and recall them when necessary
- Exporting reports and graphs
- Flexible report and graph formats
- Help and user manual display