UTC-3100 Complete Set of Crack Width Gauge
Cracks occur in most buildings and civil engineering structures. Monitoring the changes in crack width is an important diagnostic technique for determining the cause and specifying the remedial work.
UTC-3100 Complete Set of Crack Width Gauges is used for measuring the crack widths in different positions. The set consists of; 5 pieces of standard crack width gauge for walls which monitors horizontal and vertical movements across cracks; Crack width gauge for corners which monitors horizontal and vertical movements across cracks in corners; Crack width gauge for floors for monitoring settlement of floors relative to a wall or column and Crack width gauge for level difference for monitoring the movement across a crack when one surface moves out of planet to the other.
Set Consists Of:
- Standard crack width gauge for walls, 5 pieces
- Crack width gauge for corners
- Crack width gauge for floors
- Crack width gauge for level difference
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Monitoring both vertical and horizontal movements
- Monitors the opening or closing of cracks with 1 mm accuracy
- Crack record cards supplied with each gauge to simplify monitoring
235x200x50 mm (packed)
1 kg (packed)